Partner is out tonight and I am home with wet hair and a pile of laundry aching to be folded and two (for the moment) sleeping children. Ellie has a habit of going down and then waking up just when I want to go to sleep. Oh well. I should enjoy the peace while I have it.
I feel such a sense of urgency when they are asleep, like there is so much I should DO. Instead I surf mindlessly on the web and read and reread Bloggers "how to post a photo" directions to no avail--I am smart, why don't I get it? I really want to show you guys my adorable children!!!
Today was lovely. I would have loved to have posted photos of Leo feeding the goats and sheep at the zoo, and of Ellie, looking so grown up in the Maclaren stroller, having graduated from her carseat/Snap N Go stroller deal. Can I also just mention what a melow little joy she is? Such a happy, happy baby. Leo did really well at the zoo too. The last time we went to the zoo was on Halloween and I can see the difference in him even from then--he follows directions so much better and is just not so all over the place. It was almost mild today--spring is visible. I even saw lupine and some hostas in the yard, eaking their little heads out. I wish I had more time and money for gardening.
Oh, and the Big East Coast City we are near? That would be NYC. I didn't mean to be too mysterious.
Now who can help me post pictures. I am following the directions but it just loads and loads forever. So frustrating!
1 comment:
Can you compress your pic file in order to reduce its size? Open your pic as "paint", then skew the image to 25%, 20%, accept changes and the file will be much smaller and easier to post - that's what I do, although I am SURE that there's a much easier and more efficient way of doing it. Hopefully others will weigh-in and be more helpful. Good luck!
Post a Comment