Look closely. Yes Ellie's eye's are closed in these photos. But not because of the flash. It's because she was eating and sleeping. I kid you not. Now that is talent. I know I talk a lot about how much my daughter likes to eat but you have to admit, this is impressive. It was Sunday night, the end of a busy weekend. She had a very short nap Sunday morning (not her usual 2+ hour snooze.) And no afternoon nap. By 6:30 she was spent (as were we all). But not spent enough to miss out on pears and cheese and pasta and Veggy Booty. By the way, she is doing very well with the cup too.
Speaking of food, Trader Joe's yesterday: got ingredient to make Ellie sandwiches. Apricot jam and cream cheese and soy bologna and cheese, both on pita bread. Also, she absolutely loved the rice cake (brown rice, a bonus). I tasted one and they were pretty good! Saltier than I expected (probably why she liked it). Am also going to try Soycatash (gotta love TJ's cutie names). It's a mixture of soy beans, corn and red peppers. She likes frozen peas so why not soy beans?
No comments:
Post a Comment