Friday, November 4, 2011

Yup, It's Still Halloween Here

It must be every kid's dream: The Halloween that won't end.

Our little storm closed schools for three days, postponing the annual Halloween parade at Leo's school until today. Trick or Treating was moved from October 31 to this coming Monday (by order of the town mayor, due to the multitude of downed trees and power lines. Yikes.)
DSC04732
En route to the parade.
LeoHallParade2011
Ellie was immediately invited to join in, much to her glee (and Leo's).

Of course the babies came too, making their debut at Leo's school. Leo was beyond proud. You may recall he's the one who broke the news about the babies to much of the free world.
DSC04743
I think it's safe to say that the feet of these babies didn't touch the ground at yesterday's Halloween party. When I got home? I found lipstick on Harry's cap. There were many, many kisses for "Leo's babies."

2 comments:

Norah {Busan and Beyond} said...

One word: ADORABLE!!! I'm glad everyone has recovered from the crazy Halloween storm!

Lisa (and David) said...

i love the look on harry's face in this picture!