Saturday, October 6, 2012

Positive Reinforcement

Untitled

This morning Ruby (who truly is the fifth child in the family and is definitely the most high maintainence) was in the backyard burying her new chew toy. That dog loves a good chew toy and they seem to calm her but she has a strange obsession with burying them (out back with the tomato plants, of course).

Aaargh! Ruby is so naughty! I groaned, when I peered outside the kitchen window and saw what she was doing.

"Oh Mommy, Ruby's not naughty. She's a good dog," Ellie pronounced. "And you're a good Mommy."
Untitled
Have I mentioned lately? Best Big Sister Ever.

2 comments:

Norah {Busan and Beyond} said...

Aww how sweet! Ellie has come a long way and never disappoints as a source of entertainment and sweetness :)

Norah {Busan and Beyond} said...

Aww how sweet! Ellie has come a long way and never disappoints as a source of entertainment and sweetness :)