I got the call before 6 a.m. today. The district has closed the schools, even though there is no snow yet. Not one flake. Apparently they are predicting 6-12 inches, to start later this morning.
See, my west coast readers (my family in Oregon has been virtually housebound, the city of Portland paralyzed, gripped in the clutches of two inches of snow), even the east coast freaks about the weather!
Hearing about the weather forecast yesterday afternoon, I arranged to work from home today, thinking I would at least have the morning (if there was an early dismissal) to get my work done without hooligans around. And I also thought I could get a bit of baking in between the paragraphs and phone calls.
But, crap! Oh well.
It will be fun to watch the storm brew.
The only problem thus far: No Coffee in the House. How did I let this happen?
I think we'll walk to Dunkin after breakfast. It's the only way I see possibly getting through this morning.
1 comment:
I guess that I would get my ass to the store before a migraine hits. Now, go get coffee.
Post a Comment