Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter/Passover Finery and Stuffed Animal Massacring

I am slammin' busy right now but wanting to post these real quick. I didn't want anyone to think we'd been trampled by the Easter bunny or overcome by too much matzoh ball soup.

Here we are on our way to brunch Sunday morning. Everyone wanted to know if we had just come from church. Um, yea! Sure! (We went to synagogue on Saturday, does that count?)


Notice Dot the Dog. She is everywhere Leo is.






As everyone knows, our families live far, far away. My family doesn't do anything on Easter (obviously) but Erin's does. And I had a few moments of real sadness to think that the only people that got to admire our darling children in their Easter finery were at the local restaurant. It sure would be nice to be closer to the fam. But I digress.

Sunday was a great day. Gorgeous weather, good food, happy kids. What more can I ask for?

Monday I took off from work and successfully vacated about 20 stuffed animals (yea!) and approximately ten bags of miscellaneous junk from our basement (much of it toys! Yea!) for a local charity. It was a good day.

I am alive. Tired but alive. More soon.

3 comments:

Wendy P said...

They're adorable!! Love Ellie's hat and Leo's hair.

Ann said...

Leo looks so handsome in his jacket and Ellis is gorgeous. Love the Easter finery!

My name is Sarah said...

The kids look so cute all dressed up.