Sunday, February 13, 2011

Giveaway


I think it's safe to say I went on a slight Down syndrome research bender when Leo was born. Well I'm attempting to do some organizing around here and I'm ready to pass these books on.

These are the books I have that are up for grabs (there will probably be more coming soon):

Gross Motor Skills in Children With Down syndrome (A Guide for Parents and Professionals)

Early Communication Skills for Children with Down syndrome (A Guide for Parents and Professionals)

Fine Motor Skills in Children With Down syndrome (A Guide for Parents and Professionals)

The Down syndrome Nutrition Handbook (A Guide to Promoting Healthy Lifestyles)

Simply leave me a comment (your big chance to delurk!) or just email me and let me know where you'd like the book sent. First come, first served.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome! :) Just emailed you. :)

Cate said...

this is making me laugh, as I went on a similar spree and also had copies given to me somewhere along the way. Through EI maybe? I think I have three copies of that "your new baby with down syndrome" book or whatever it's called.

pretty sure I never actually read any of them, too. #1 mom!

krlr said...

OK - I'm delurking. I see your name EVERYWHERE and finally clicked over and did the little add favorites thing in Dec but I still want to read thru all your older posts - Wanted to do it in order but couldn't stop clicking thru 2010. Not a good plan at work. Anyway - you have two adorable kids and congratulations on the newest little ones!