The headline is "What do [Leo's school] students want to be when they grow up?
The other kids responses? "Teacher, singer, football player, cardiologist..."
Snore. Come on kids! Aim higher! Batman all the way!
This reminds me a little of the first time I was published in our local paper (I wrote an article, a little different but still the same in that MY name was in print). My mom bought ten copies of that paper. I have no idea what she was going to do with ten copies of the paper (and I'm pretty sure she didn't either) but this morning, I got it. I wanted to do the same thing.
My boy.
3 comments:
I. love. this. Aim high indeed, Leo!
Archer's currently more an Incredibles guy, but there's a little love for Batman in there -- he just saw part of the '60s Batman movie for the first time and was pretty entranced.
One of these days I hope to get our superheroes together for some crimefighting action.
Love love love love it! Go Leo.
Cardiologist? seriously? I mean, I appreciate a good heart doc, but that's kind of blah for a little kid. It's no Batman, that's for sure.
Tell Leo I want his autograph.
The sky's the limit for that kid.
Get it? (Sky's the...) :-)
Post a Comment