Speaking of TV, have you seen this ad?
Watching a fair amount of daytime TV lately I've seen it a lot as it's on serious rotation. I cry every dang time. I know, I know, I'm hormonal. And I'm totally doing cloth diapers so this is in no way some kind of endorsement but still, this ad gets me (don't miss the baby with Down syndrome, of course). I know, I know, I am SUCH a sap right now. I know this. That's half the battle, right?
When I'm not crying hormonal tears, I'm focusing on the big kids and getting their rooms in shape. Monday I went to Ikea and got a couple of these (one for Leo, one for Ellie) which I just LOVE. When Ellie first saw it in her room (Erin put it together when she was at school) she called us upstairs--"Mommy! Come see what's in my room!" as if we didn't know it was there.
They are just so clean and cute and as my friend Lisa put it, an OCDers dream. By the way, I highly recommend going to Ikea largely pregnant. I didn't have to lift a thing! A nice gentleman put two bookshelves in my cart and another nice man in the loading area put the shelves in the van (his words: "I didn't want to find out whether you were having a boy or a girl right here in the parking lot.").
Yesterday we broke out the swimming pools (plastic baby pools). This year we wised up and bought two and of course, Leo and Ellie still had to be in the same pool. Those two, I swear. Pictures of that to come. In the meantime:
I don't know what Leo was mad about here. It seems like someone is always complaining about something, someone is always doing something to annoy someone else. But at the same time, Leo and Ellie get along really well, if that makes sense. (Photo credit for these pics is my friend Dorrine, who was recently here visiting from California).
In other news, yes, it's popsicle season again.
This picture. That belly. Holy cow. That's all I have to say.
Ellie must change her clothes twelve times a day. This was Sunday. I think this was outfit #11.
Leo and two of his favorite things. A ball and his dog.
2 comments:
Haven't seen that Pampers ad and it totally made me cry - so sweet! Love the belly shot - you look so great <3 And M has the same pink tutu dress that E has on - except she wears it with green frog boots
Post a Comment