There is SO much to say.
So in spite of how it looks here?
Harry and Lucy aren't sleeping much (AT NIGHT ANYWAY). Sorry, not screaming. Not screaming at all.
So, yes, we're all a little fried. In love and in bliss and overcome with emotion several times a day (in a good way). But seriously sleep deprived. Feeling more than a little loopy.
It all still feels a little surreal, I think. People kept asking me if I was ready for the babies and I had no problem saying whole heartedly "NO!" I knew that as much as I could think about how it would feel for them to be here, for us to have four kids, I just wouldn't know how it would be until they came.
It's--a little crazy. Finishing any task (other than nursing) is next to impossible. Forgive the cliche, but we"re acclimating to the new normal.
And of course, we're taking funny pictures of the babies.
Super Harry!
These are days to remember.
More soon. Promise.
3 comments:
I can only imagine..... sweet photos. Get as much rest as you can. Tires me out just reading about it.
babies!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even imagine the chaos. some day you'll look back, etc etc, right? I wish I could send you some sleep.
Oh, so beautiful!!! loving those babies!!!
Post a Comment