Here’s one of his favorite things to draw, and one of his favorite things in general.

Yes, it’s a horse, or as Leo refers to it, a “whore.” It’s true, he’s a little embarrassing to take to a farm when, upon seeing the horse he exclaims, “Whore! Whore!” at the top of his little lungs. We just keep walking.

We weren’t sure what this was. It was drawn on the back of the horse drawing. Erin suggested perhaps it’s a tick that was on the horse? An homage to the New York City bedbug epidemic of 2010?
In other news, we woke up with a start yesterday morning. Erin uses her iPhone as her alarm clock and Leo is an expert with that thing. He’s also mastered the art of silently sneaking off with it. He is an iPhone ninja. That's why, at 6:12 a.m. “I’m a Little Teapot” began blaring from YouTube. Let’s just say Erin and I were both definitely awake.
I know there’s been plenty of talk about using technology, specifically iPads for kids with speech and other delays and communication issues, but I have to say, it’s just incredible how quickly Leo (and other kids too, I know he’s no special case) figure out how to use these devices. Within minutes, Leo figured out how to scroll through pictures and (as explained earlier) access “saved” YouTube videos. Incredible.
Then there was the time that Leo set a security pass code on our cable, rendering it, gasp, temporarily inoperable. But we won’t talk about that.
3 comments:
Leo takes after his Grandpa!
Rather nice site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.
Joan Swenson
escort ireland cork
I had bed bugs two years ago at Columbia. It was AWFUL.
Then later that year I got lice.
It was the year of the bugs.
It makes my head itch just thinking about it.
Post a Comment