Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hi

I'm sputtering out. I hope no one is disappointed in me. I'm going to really try to go out with a bang and get my act together the next few posts, honest.

And I'm having a hard time concentrating as right now Ellie is up there clanging around in her room, dropping Little People behind her bed and then demanding them to be retrieved and having long conversations with her stuffed animals. Every few minutes she opens her door and calls for me. Some nights are fine and she goes right down. Some nights, no.

So.

Does anyone have any questions? About anything? Down syndrome related or no?

Help?

:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chill- it's okay! Love you anyway!

Heather said...

I have to say that I found your blog by total accident...and then panicked when my iPhone memory deleted itself and I couldn't find you again! :)

First of all - wow, your kids are adorable! Sometimes I read your posts about Leo and I seriously forget that he has Ds. He's so much the all-American boy! And Ellie is adorable too...you can tell that they're going to be best buddies growing up.

Just love your family! I know plenty of these two-mommy and two-daddy families, and I WISH more would blog like you do. Thank you!