I thought this was particularly wonderful:
"It's so difficult to love another person and yourself for what they are and not what they do or who they could be. To stay in this moment and know it in all its pleasure and its pain. The world is a beautiful place. How often do we say this aloud?"
I expect this book will stay with me for some time.
6 comments:
Small world. I just finished the book as well and wrote a blog post about it yesterday. I too was deeply moved by her story.
I'll have to check that out. Lovely quote.
Ohh, what a beautiful sentiment - very wise words.
I've wanted to read this book, but I'm afraid to :(
I now have this book title written on my white board. If the library doesn't have it, I'll request it.
Oh, I love that book! Brutally honest, but not depressing.
Thank you! And thank you for the quote.
Post a Comment