Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bet You Didn't Realize This Was Also a Recipe Blog

Today we finally built a fire in our outdoor fire place. Fire pit? Anyway, it was a gorgeous fall day. Absolutely perfect. I did some raking. The grass is clear but all the leaves are in a gigantic pile that leads halfway down the driveway but hey, I did some raking!

There was much happy play. Leo is a little under the weather with a bit of a cold. He's always such an extra sweetie when he's sick. I hate that he doesn't feel well but I love the extra cuddles and the overall mellow(er)ness. Yes, that's a word. I just made it up. We skipped swim class and I think it was a good thing. And I'll be honest, after a busy week it's pretty nice to not have to go anywhere.

There's a brand new pink car seat in our dining room and a brand new (to us) pink car seat cover on the way in the mail (thank you nice Craigslist Lady). Let's hope this ends the War of the Carseats.

Back to the fireplace. It was a little windy. The wood was a bit damp. By the time Erin got the fire going and I'd gathered the s'mores ingredients, the fire was...small. And yes that's code for did you know it's possible to make s'mores in the microwave? Well it is. So now you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fioricet webfioricet michigan
In 1978, the name growth position on a australian issuer was increased always.